Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I watch my movie, BoBo...

Granny picked Ashton up from school on Tuesday so BoBo could go to the gym. It was rainy out, so they went ahead to Ashy's home to put up the birds, feed Reagan, and wait on BoBo. Ashton was "hungy", so Granny went ahead and fed him dinner: mac 'n cheese, applesauce, and a pudding. BoBo called to let them know she was on her way, and Ashton told her "hurry up, BoBo! I at my home."

After Granny left, BoBo and Ashton played with the Pirate ship: apparently Lil' BoBo and the pirate are girlfriend and boyfriend :) Ashton wanted to watch his Scooby Doo pirate movie again, so BoBo put that in while she ironed his clothes and got stuff ready for Wednesday. Aunt Ne and Nana both called, but Ashton was too engrossed in his movie to talk much, the little stinker! He kept shooshing BoBo and saying "Weave me awone, BoBo!" I know he will be excited to see them and all his cousins on Saturday for Trent's birthday, though!

Last night we skipped the bath. He had not played outside and told me "I not tink, BoBo." That means he will definitely be having a bath tonight after church! Ashton was sooo sleepy he barely made it through the end of his movie. He did manage to snag one of BoBo's peanut butter n' crackers, though - a true favorite of the toddler (and his auntie!)

We listened to prayers with Momma and Daddy, and then had special prayer for their meeting at the agency today. We snuggled into his bed, with me on the other side than the previous nights (which fact I am paying for today - my back is a little stiff, even though I was only in there for a few hours before heading to "the big bed"). Ashton asked me if we are best friends, and I told him I would certainly be his best friend if that's what he wanted. Every once in a while, especially when he is tired, he will accidentally call me "Momma" - then will giggle and say "You NOT Momma, you BoBo!" when he realizes what he says. Last night we read Spiderman before going to sleep, and had to shoot webs at the bad guy in the book.

This morning was the smoothest yet, time-wise, even with Ashy not particularly wanting to get up for school. He didn't want to wear his jacket - told me it wasn't raining and he didn't need it. I convinced him to put in on, though, so he could help me let the birds out. We sang God Our Father on the way to school, then prayed again about the appointment. We tried to call Nanny Shields, but had to leave a voicemail message on her cell phone. We did talk to Granny, though. (We had already talked to PaPa to let him know that we would go ahead and let the birds out).

At school, Ashton made sure I pulled all the way under the covering before we got out of the car, even though it wasn't raining. He gave me a big kiss, and promised to be a good boy and to share his toys. Last night he told me that he and Eston were arguing over a truck toy. I told him that we didn't hit or push, and that we needed to share.

Tonight, Granny is going to pick Ashton up from school, and BoBo is going to meet them at "PaPa's big church" for a Thanksgiving meal. If it is not too late when we finish eating, we will head over to NBC for L.I.F.E. class and Puggles.

No comments: